|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marshmallows||6 , cut up|
|Peppermint oil||3 Drop|
|Walnut halves||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, corn syrup and salt and bring to boil.
2. Cook until mixture reaches 240°F/ 120°c or just before the soft ball stage.
3. Stir in the marshmallow pieces and cook until melted
4. Add the oil of peppermint and then the walnuts.
5. Keep stirring until the mixture starts to lose its shine and hardens a little bit.
6. Spread a waxed paper on table and turn out the mixture on it, quickly separating the walnuts into individual pieces.
7. Serve when cool.