Rocky Road Walnut Drops
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (packed)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Instant coffee||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well.
2. Add melted chocolate, chopped walnuts and mix well.
3. Add sifted flour, baking soda, salt, coffee powder to the creamed mixture and milk and stir until well blended.
4. Onto a greased baking sheet, drop the batter with a round spoon.
5. In a preheated oven, bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 20 to 25 minutes, until slightly golden.
6. Allow to cool on wire rack.
7. Serve at room temperature.