Rocky Road Walnut Drops
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (packed)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Instant coffee||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well.
2. Add melted chocolate, chopped walnuts and mix well.
3. Add sifted flour, baking soda, salt, coffee powder to the creamed mixture and milk and stir until well blended.
4. Onto a greased baking sheet, drop the batter with a round spoon.
5. In a preheated oven, bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 20 to 25 minutes, until slightly golden.
6. Allow to cool on wire rack.
7. Serve at room temperature.
Calories 1410 Calories from Fat 655
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g116.1%
Saturated Fat 35 g175.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.4 mg75.8%
Sodium 1228.7 mg51.2%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 84.1 g
Protein 19 g37.5%
Vitamin A 30.8% Vitamin C 0.54%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 30.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet