|Shelled walnuts||4 Ounce, roughly chopped|
|Butter||3 Ounce, softened (75 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), roughly chopped|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Chopped fresh oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (For Serving)|
|Oregano sprigs||4 (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) Take a baking tray and arrange walnuts on it. Place the tray in the preheated oven and toast walnuts for about 5-8 minutes.
3) Slightly cool the walnuts and then combine with butter and garlic and put in a food processor or blender. Blend to form a coarse paste.
4) While the blender is still processing, gradually add oil to the mixture. Take out the mixture and put in a clean bowl.
5) Add cream, oregano, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
6) Toss the sauce with freshly cooked pasta. Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese and oregano sprigs and serve immediately.