|Salad oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Walnuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Set your oven to preheat at 350F.
2) In a pan, add oil to heat up on low heat.
3) Add curry, ginger and brown sugar to the pan and combine the ingredients by stirring.
4) Put off the stove and add the nuts and chutney. Keep on mixing all together until nuts get absorbed into the mixture.
5) Use a cookie sheet to line with a brown paper. Spread the nut mixture on the cookie sheet.
6) Place the cookie sheet inside oven and turn off the heat. Let the nuts stay inside the oven for another 20-30 minutes.
7) Sprinkle salt to taste and store in a lidded glass jar.
8) Serve the nuts with your favorite beverage.