Walnut Butter Balls
|Regular all purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant coffee powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
1. Start heating oven to 300Â°F.
2. Into medium bowl sift flour with sugar, salt, and instant coffee powder. With pastry blender or two knives, cut butter until size of small peas.
3. Press dough together. Shape into small balls; roll in chopped walnuts. Place, 2 inches apart, on ungreased cookies sheets; flatten with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
4. Bake about 20 minutes, or until edges are very light brown.
5. Cool slightly; remove to wire racks. Makes about 3 dozen.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3197 Calories from Fat 2029
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 233 g358.9%
Saturated Fat 120.5 g602.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg161.3%
Sodium 518.2 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 258 g85.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.4%
Sugars 102.5 g
Protein 34 g67.8%
Vitamin A 112.8% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 17.1% Iron 63.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet