Turtle cookies, you will love them if you love chocolates. Wondering why named turtle cookies? Its simple. Its because you use a waffle iron to make them. Turtle cookies are nice and moist. Use your imagination and creativity and make these cookies. They are always wonderful.
1 Cup (16 tbs), softened
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Set waffle iron on medium heat.
2. Cream butter and sugar until creamy.
3. Add vanilla and eggs to the butter mixture. Whip it.
4. Add Sifted flour and mix it.
5. Now, add cocoa to it.
6. Spoon a tablespoon of the batter into waffle iron.
7. Bake it for 1-2 minutes.
8. Let it cool.
If you like chocolates, here is a an easy turtle cookie recipe which you will gobble up in minutes. They are easy to make with few simple ingredients, of course you would need a waffle iron to get those turtle shape. The video is more interesting as Tawnya talks about the history of these cookie and why they are named so. Also if you are her fan, you get to see another of her childhood pictures in her farm.