Crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside, these cinnamon roll waffles are sure to make your breakfast extra special!
Refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
12 1⁄2 Ounce
1. Preheat the waffle maker to medium.
2. Separate cinnamon rolls and set icing aside.
3. Spray both halves of waffle iron with cooking spray.
4. Place one roll in the center of waffle iron and close the lid. Cook 3 minutes, or until roll is baked through and golden on both sides. Remove roll with a spatula; cool on a wire rack. Repeat with remaining rolls.
5. In a microwave proof bowl, add in the icing and heat for 10 seconds. Drizzle icing over rolls.