Are they for breakfast? Are they for dessert? These waffles are for both!
All purpose flour
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. Follow manufacturer’s direction and preheat waffle maker.
2. In a medium sized bowl, add flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, combine egg, vanilla, butter, and buttermilk. Whisk well.
4. Pour wet mixture into the bowl with flour. Stir to combine.
5. Throw chocolate chips and fold to spread evenly.
6. Pour mixture into waffle maker and bake according to instruction given in the manual.
7. Serve waffle immediately with a glass of chocolate shake.
Keep waffle warm in a 200 degree F oven until ready to serve.