2. For waffle, in a bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix and keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add milk, egg, applesauce, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Whisk it well.
4. Add flour and beat thoroughly until the batter is light.
5. Grease waffle maker with non-stick spray. Pour batter in it.
6. Cover, and allow it to cook until golden brown with slightly crispy edge.
7. For dip, in a bowl, put yogurt, milk, and agave syrup. Mix it well.
8. Serve waffle with yogurt dip.
Your batter should not touch the edge of the waffle maker.
You can also make waffle ahead of time, let cool, wrap in wax paper ,and place them in refrigerator. All you need to do is take them out, put it in toaster and serve with dip.