|All purpose flour||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||10 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Rice milk/Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or soy milk, almond milk, any milk will do)|
|Low fat buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pumpkin puree||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Vegetable oil spray||6 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. Sift first 7 ingredients into a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl whisk the remaining ingredients.
4. Whisk the dry ingredients into the liquid mixture and whisk until smooth.
5. Pour about 1/2 cup of the pumpkin batter into a waffle iron that’s been buttered or greased and cook according to manufacturer’s directions.
6. To freeze the waffles, allow baked waffles to cool, place in a ziploc bag, label and freeze. When ready to serve, thaw then place in toaster oven or oven at 300 degree F and heat for 10 minutes or until heated through.
7. Serve with maple syrup or make into sandwiches filling with cream cheese and whatever other fillings you desire.