|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Melted shortening/Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Sifted)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a container of food processor, blend egg yolks, milk and shortening by running the MIX blade for about 2- 3 seconds.
2. Add sugar, salt, sifted flour and baking powder and blend them by running the STIR blade for 5-7 seconds. Avoid over blending.
3. Transfer the mixture into mixing bowl and add the egg whites (stiffly beaten) into it.
4. Bake the pancakes in the preheat waffle iron.
5. Serve waffles after topping with chocolate, strawberries, sugar, ice cream or syrups.