|Pancake mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Shortening/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Heat waffle iron.
2. In a mixing bowl place pancake mix and sugar.
3. In another bowl beat egg yolks and combine in milk, melted shortening or butter.
4. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
5. Beat egg whites and fold into the mixture.
6. Pour batter on iron and bake until steaming stops.
7. Serve the baked waffles as snacks, with beverages or as desired.
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.6%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.5%
Trans Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 80.7 mg26.9%
Sodium 478 mg19.9%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 9 g17%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 21.1% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet