|Whole wheat flour||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked brown rice||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Buttermilk||300 Milliliter (1 1/4 Cup)|
|Corn oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Unsulfured molasses||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Whisk with a wire whisk until well blended into a batter consistency.
3. Heat a waffle iron
4. Ladle 1/4 cup batter in center of the grid and allow it to spread evenly.
5. Bake the waffle for 4-5 minutes until golden and crisp.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.