Double Wheat Waffles
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Soy flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Wheat germ||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Non Instant)|
1) In a measuring cup, mix together egg yolks, oil, honey and water and put aside.
2) Into the work bowl of the food processor,add the wheat flour, soy flour, baking powder, wheat germ, milk powder and salt and pulse on/off to order to mix.
3) While the machine is running, pour in the liquid mixture.
4) Stop the machine as soon as all the liquid has been added.
5) Into a medium mixing bowl,ladle the batter .
6) Wash both the work bowl and metal blade,pat dry.
7) Into work bowl,add egg whites and blend until stiff,fluffy peaks form but not dry.
8) Slowly fold into the batter.
9) Bake in a hot waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
10) Adjust consistency with milk,if the batter becomes very thick.
11) Waffles can be served with any choice of side dish like bacon,eggs etc