Delicious Breakfast Waffles
|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Melted vegetable shortening||6 Tablespoon|
1. In a large bowl or on wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs whites until stiff but not dry. Keep aside
3. In another medium size bowl, beat egg yolks and add the milk. Stir well.
4. Add the egg yolks to the dry ingredients and beat well until smooth and consistent batter is formed. Add some vegetable oil or melted shortening. Fold in the egg whites
5. In a moderately hot waffle iron bake for 4 o 5 minutes until the surface turns unevenly golden and crisp. .
6. Serve hot with maple syrup or with a dollop of Nutella chocolate spread or with hone