Ham and Cheese Waffles
|Prepared mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|White sandwich bread slices||12|
|Process american cheese slices||6 (From An 8 Ounce Package)|
|Spiced ham slices||6 (From An 8 Ounce Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon (3/4 Stick)|
1) In a cup, blend the mustard and mayonnaise or salad dressing together, then spread over the bread slices.
2) Place cheese slices over each of the 6 bread slices, then place the spiced ham and cover with rest of the bread.
3) Spread the butter or margarine on both sides of the sandwiches.
4) Bake in the preheated waffle iron for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden and the cheese is melted.
5) Halve the sandwich diagonally, then place 3 halves on each serving plate.
6) Serve immediately with the deviled eggs, bean salad and milk, if desired.