Chocolate Waffles A La Mode
|Unsweetened chocolate square||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Milk chocolate||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chocolate ice cream||1 Quart|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate together over hot water. Remove and set aside to cool when completely melted
2. In another mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together to make a uniform mix
3. Add beaten eggs and chocolate milk to the flour and beat until smooth.
4. Add melted butter and chocolate to batter and blend.
5. Bake waffle batter in waffle iron.
6. Serve waffles topped with ice cream and chopped nuts.