|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Melted margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked ground ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Mix together flour, soda, salt, and sugar and keep aside.
2) Preheat the waffle iron.
3) Beat egg yolks, buttermilk, and margarine well and add to flour mixture.
4) Stir in ham to this and mix well.
5) Whip egg whites till they form stiff peaks and add into the batter carefully.
6) Bake in the preheated waffle iron.
7) Serve each waffle with soft scrambled eggs.