|Milk||3 1⁄4 Cup (52 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Variety baking mix||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
1. In a clean dry bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff using a wire whisk or hand beater.
2. In another mixing bowl, beat the yolks milk and melted butter until thick and creamy.
3. Add baking mix to this mixture and stir well.
4. Add the stiff egg whites and gently fold into the batter to incorporate well.
5. Pour ¼ cup of batter at a time, into hot waffle iron and bake till crisp and golden.
6. Serve the waffles.
Calories 417 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.5 mg39.2%
Sodium 689.5 mg28.7%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 14.9 g59.5%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 44 g88.2%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 17.6% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet