|Milk||3 1⁄4 Cup (52 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Variety baking mix||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
1. In a clean dry bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff using a wire whisk or hand beater.
2. In another mixing bowl, beat the yolks milk and melted butter until thick and creamy.
3. Add baking mix to this mixture and stir well.
4. Add the stiff egg whites and gently fold into the batter to incorporate well.
5. Pour ¼ cup of batter at a time, into hot waffle iron and bake till crisp and golden.
6. Serve the waffles.