Creamed Chicken And Eggs On Waffles
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salt/Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or Canned)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||4 , quartered|
|Waffle mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
1. In a pan, melt butter and sauté green pepper for about 5 minutes. Take off from pan. Add flour to rest of the butter in the pan.
2. Slowly add milk and stirring continuously, cook, till mixture is thick and smooth.
3. Add pepper and salt to taste. Add chicken, green pepper as well as hard-cooked eggs [excluding 5 quarters for garnishing] and heat well.
4. Meanwhile blend milk, waffle mix, slightly-beaten eggs and butter and using a rotary beater, beat to smooth.
5. Arrange on hot waffle iron and bake till steaming stops.
6. Take a serving dish and transfer the creamed mixture. Arrange rest of the egg quarters in the shape of a flour around parsley tuft.
7. Top crisp hot waffles and serve.