Chocolate Chip Waffles
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat the waffle maker.
1. In a large bowl combine all-purpose flour, chocolate chips, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
2. Add in the milk, melted butter and eggs to the mixture. Mix until moistened. Some lumps may remain.
3. Set preheated Waffle Baker time to 3 minutes and 45 seconds and spread 1 cup of batter on the top side of the Waffle Baker. Close top; start timer and rotate baker. Fill second side of the baker; rotate baker again.
4. When signal sounds, remove first waffle. Remove second waffle. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Drizzle maple syrup over the waffles and serve with fresh fruits.