Cinnamon Graham Wafer Crust
|Single cinnamon graham cracker wafer||32 Large|
1) Pick out 19 perfectly shaped Cinnamon Graham Cracker Wafers.
2) Cut 1/4-inch off from each wafer, so it can stand staight around the edge of a 9-inch pie plate. Keep aside the other wafers and the wafer trimmings.
3) Take the remaining wafers and cut them into halves.
4) Into the blender, add in the wafer trimmings and halved wafers. Using the Puree blade, blend for about 15 seconds to fine crumbs. Do this in batches.
5) Transfer the crumbs to a bowl. Add in butter or margarine and sugar. Mix well.
6) Place the 19 wafers upright around the edges of the pie plate. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the plate.
7) Chill the crust till it firms up.
8) Pour your favorite filling into the cinnamon graham cracker crust. Serve with whipped cream garnish if desired.