|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Blue cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), crumbled|
|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), minced|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, snipped|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, snipped|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter, shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled blue cheese together .
3) Stir in the flour, minced garlic, snipped parsley and chives; mix thoroughly.
4) Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch rolls and refrigerate until chilled.
5) Slice the rolls and bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
6) Serve the Welcome Wafers on a platter.