|Sesame seed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs), sifted|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In the oven, toast sesame seed 15 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a bowl cream butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
4. Add remaining ingredients, mix well and chill.
5. Shape into small balls and place on ungreased baking sheet 2 to 3 inches apart.
6. Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes until lightly browned.
7. Cool slightly before removing from pan.
8. Preserve the Sesame Wafers in airtight containers and serve as snacks.