Graham Wafer Party Dessert
|Whole graham wafers||10|
|Instant vanilla pudding||3 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Semi sweet chocolate||1 Ounce|
1) With whole graham wafers, cover the bottom of a 9x9-inch pan.
2) With 1 3/4 cups of milk, prepare the instant pudding.
3) Over the wafers, spread the pudding and cover with whipped cream.
4) Cover the cream with another layer of wafers.
5) With a glaze of icing sugar and milk, ice the top layer.
6) Use melted chocolate to decorate.
7) Allow to set for a minimum of 4 hours.
8) Serve at a party as a sweet treat for kids.