|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla to the mix and beat well
3) Mix the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the creamed mixture.
4) Stir in the nuts onto the mixture
5) Spread the mixture one spoonful at a time onto a previously buttered cookie sheet.
6) Bake in a 400Â°F (200Â°C) oven for about five minutes. Cool the wafers slightly before removing from the sheet.
7) Serve crispy.