Vanilla Wafer Dessert
|Vanilla wafers||11 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Confectioners sugar||16 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Frozen strawberries||1 Quart, drained|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Pint|
|Chopped nuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Butter a 9x12 inch pan and place half of the vanilla wafer crumbs in it.
2. In a bowl, cream sugar and butter and then add the eggs.
3. Layer the mixture on top of wafer crumbs, followed by layer of whipped cream and drained strawberries.
4. Use the remaining wafer crumbs and nuts to sprinkle one after the other on top of strawberries.
5. Serve after setting this in the refrigerator for 24 hours.