|Butter/Margarine||1 Pound, softened|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1 Pound (4 Cups)|
|All purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Red pepper||2 Teaspoon|
1) Cream the butter and cheese and add flour, salt, red pepper and paprika. Mix well. Allow the mixture to chill.
2) Shape the chilled dough into 4 rolls, each 1-inch in diameter, and wrap them in foils.
3) Refrigerate the dough balls for 24 hours.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
5) Slice the balls ¼-inch thick and put them on ungreased baking sheets.
6) Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes and allow preparation to cool.
7) If preferred, sift some amount of powdered sugar over the wafers before removing them from the baking sheet.
8) Serve at room temperature.
Calories 1716 Calories from Fat 1143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 130 g199.6%
Saturated Fat 78.7 g393.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 345.1 mg115%
Sodium 845.3 mg35.2%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.6%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 42 g84.7%
Vitamin A 89.1% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 85.7% Iron 33.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet