|Butter/Margarine||1 Pound, softened|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1 Pound (4 Cups)|
|All purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Red pepper||2 Teaspoon|
1) Cream the butter and cheese and add flour, salt, red pepper and paprika. Mix well. Allow the mixture to chill.
2) Shape the chilled dough into 4 rolls, each 1-inch in diameter, and wrap them in foils.
3) Refrigerate the dough balls for 24 hours.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
5) Slice the balls ¼-inch thick and put them on ungreased baking sheets.
6) Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes and allow preparation to cool.
7) If preferred, sift some amount of powdered sugar over the wafers before removing them from the baking sheet.
8) Serve at room temperature.