|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On a double broiler’s top, mix 2/3rd cup of chocolate and butter and melt above hot water.
3. Take off from heat and stir to blend well.
4. Add sugar, stir well. Mix egg and beat thoroughly.
5. Mix in vanilla, salt and flour. Take a 15 X 10 X 1 inch thoroughly greased pan and spread the mixture.
6. Top with rest of the chocolate and nuts and bake for 12 minutes.
7. Cut as squares and serve.