|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Processed sharp cheese spread||5 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Sifted flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Toast sesame seeds in pie pan in oven for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring once to brown evenly.
3. In small bowl cream together cheese spread and margarine.
4. Add flour, paprika, and sesame seeds. Mix thoroughly.
5. Form into a 6-inch-long roll. Wrap in foil. Refrigerate. (Dough may be refrigerated for up to 1 week.)
6. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 400° F. Slice roll into 1/4-inch wafers.
7. Bake on ungreased baking sheet 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet. Cool.