Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» White Wine Vinegar
White Wine Vinegar Recipes
Gazpacho is a traditional chilled soup with the goodness of vegetables. The soup is delicious and must be tried by all. Gazpacho is very simple to prepare and the ingredients are easily available. Dont forget to include this sumptuous recipe in your next menu.
Classic Gazpacho With White Wine Vinegar
In a bowl combine celery bamboo shoots and the 1 4 cup onions set aside. In another bowl stir together vinegar soy sugar and cornstarch set aside. Heat 2 tablespoons of the salad oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium high heat. When oil is hot add garlic
Ginger Shrimp With White Wine Vinegar
1. Over low heat melt butter in a small pan. Cool. 2. Boil vinegar peppercorns mace and bay leaf until vinegar is reduced to 1 tablespoon. 3. Strain into a heatproof bowl discarding solid flavorings. 4. Beat in egg yolks and 1 tablespoon cooled butter. 5.
Hollandaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
In a large bowl combine tomato juice oil vinegar and oregano stir well. Add onion bell pepper cucumber tomatoes and avocado stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days. Ladle chilled soup into bowls if desired pass
White Wine Vinegar Gazpacho
1. Trim excess fat from pork. Rub surface with olive oil rosemary pepper and garlic. Marinate at least 2 hours at room temperature or 8 hours in refrigerator. 2. In a nonreactive Dutch oven heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add pork and cook turning
Pork Braised In Milk And White Wine Vinegar
1. Put the vinegar in a small pan and boil until the quantity is reduced to 1 tablespoon. 2. Leave to cool then mix with the egg yolks in a basin. 3. Place the basin over a pan of hot water and whisk until the eggs begin to thicken. 4. Gradually whisk in the
Hollandaise With White Wine Vinegar
1. In a medium bowl combine the salt pepper and garlic. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to pound the garlic into the salt and pepper until it forms a paste. 2. Add the mustard vinegar lemon juice and oil. Stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
White Wine Vinaigrette
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade combine mustard vinegar sugar and dill. Process several seconds to blend. With machine running slowly add oil until mixture is blended and thickens slightly
Mustard Dill Sauce Using White-Wine Vinegar
1. In a small saucepan combine all ingredients on medium heat and bring to a boil. 2. Continue boiling about 3 minutes until sauce is thickened.
Ginger Plum Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
In a bowl mix together all ingredients and adjust seasoning to taste.
Roquefort Dressing Using White Wine Vinegar
MAKING 1. Combine all the ingredients in a large screw topped jar and shake well. SERVING 2. Shake well and serve chilled
French Dressing With White Wine Vinegar
1. In double boiler top combine wine vinegar green onion tarragon and pepper. Over high heat heat to boiling. Boil about 3 minutes or until vinegar is reduced to about 1 tablespoon. 2. Place double boiler top over hot not boiling water in double boiler bottom.
Bearnaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar