This refreshing and light fresh citrus vinaigrette is a great alternative to the average bottled dressings.
1 Tablespoon, peeled
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Salt & pepper
1. In a mixing bowl, take 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
3. Add a tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of minced shallot to the juice mixture.
4. Add ¼ cup of vegetable oil slowly and continue mixing the juice mixture.
5. Season with little salt and pepper.
6. Add the zest of citrus fruits and mix everything well.
7. Use the vinaigrette with any salad of your choice.