Vinaigrette Dressing Variations
|Vinegar/2 teaspoon lemon juice||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (add more as per taste)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (add more as per taste)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||45 Milliliter (3 tablespoon)|
|For suggested additions|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)|
|Shallot||1 , crushed or finely chopped|
|Mixed herbs||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon tarragon, parsley, basil, chives, etc.)|
1. Take a bowl, and add vinegar, and stir in mustard, pepper and salt, and whisk until the salt dissolves.
2. Add the oil and whisk until the dressing thickens slightly and emulsifies.
3. Season as per the taste preferences.
4. Add additional flavorings as per the taste preferences.
5. Serve vinaigrette as a dressing or marinade or cold sauce.