Broiled Fish On Cold Tomato Vinaigrette
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground coriander||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic in oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Minced parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced tarragon||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fish fillets||18 Ounce (Tuna, Swordfish, Sea Trout, Mackerel Or Sea Bass)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (For Brushing On Fillet)|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Coarsely chop the tomatoes.
3) Line a broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
4) In a bowl place together the oil, vinegar, coriander and garlic, and beat well to mix.
5) Add the tomatoes and pepper to the vinegar mixture.
6) In a food processor, place together parsley, tarragon and oregano, and process to mince.
7) Stir the parsley mixture into the vinegar mixture.
8) Arrange the fish fillets on broiler pan and lightly brush with oil.
9) Broil the fish about 2 inches from source of heat, for 8 to 10 minutes for each inch of thickness.
10) Stream a bit of vinegar dressing on the serving plate.
11) Place the fish over the dressing and pour remaining dressing over fish.
12) Serve hot with steamed rice or mashed potatoes.