Poached Pears With Raspberry Vinaigrette
|Pears||2 Large, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Orange juice||10 Fluid Ounce (300 Milliliter)|
|Sunflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Raspberry vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated nutmeg||To Taste|
1. Clean pears, and slice them.
2. Take a skillet, add orange juice and poach the pear slices in it for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a bowl, add vinegar, oil and honey with 4 tbsp of the poaching liquid and stir well.
4. Arrange the poached pears on 4 plates over a little dressing.
5. Sprinkle little grated nutmeg over the pears.
6. Serve the poached pears warm as an after dinner dessert.