|Lemon juice||2 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
|Wine/Cider vinegar||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
|Sweet n low||3 Teaspoon (3 Sachets)|
|Unsweetened apple juice||10 Fluid Ounce (275 Milliliter)|
1. Peel cucumber and cut into slices.
2. In a bowl or saucepan, soak cucumber slices in water and a teaspoon of lemon juice for an hour.
3. Drain and keep in a bowl; add vinegar.
4. Add remaining lemon juice, apple juice, diced pepper and Sweet 'n' Low; let marinate for 1 hour.
5. Drain cucumbers and refrigerate until chill.
6. Serve chilled Cucumber Vinaigrette for a low calorie side dish.