Vinaigrette S Syomgoi (Salmon Vinaigrette)
|Smoked salmon slices||1⁄2 Pound|
|Cold potatoes||2 , diced|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Sliced pitted green olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped scallions||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) With a sharp knife, cut the smoked salmon slices into even strips.
2) In a large bowl, add the salmon strips, potatoes, capers, onion, olives and scallions.
3) With a fork, gently mix the ingredients.
4) To a serving dish, transfer the salad.
5) Now, prepare the dressing by mixing vinegar, oil, mustard and pepper.
6) On top of the salad in the dish, add this dressing. Do not stir into the salad, to avoid breaking the pieces.
7) Chill thoroughly before serving.
8) Serve the salad cold, garnished with dill.