Poached Fillets Vinaigrette
|Tomato||1⁄4 , seeded and diced|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Crushed rosemary leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fish fillets||1⁄2 Pound (2 pieces, 1/4 pound each grouper, flounder or sole)|
|Dry white table wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar/Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1) Combine together the tomato, oil, parsley and rosemary in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and set the mixture aside.
2) Arrange the fish fillet in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole. Set the casserole aside.
3) In a small bowl or cup, combine together the water, wine and vinegar and pour half of the mixture all over each fillet.
4) Use vented plastic to cover the casserole and microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 4 minutes. Halfway through the cooking time, rotate the casserole to ½ turn. Once the fish is done it will flake easily when tested with a fork.
5) Put the fillets on a serving platter and use half of the tomato mixture top each fillet. Top with half of the cooking liquid next and serve hot.
Calories 76 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g3.9%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.93%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.5 mg12.5%
Sodium 53.3 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.71%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 10 g20.3%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet