|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Frozen concentrated orange juice||2 Tablespoon, thawed (preferably no sugar added)|
|Rice vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Teriyaki sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Shelled pecans||1 Ounce, toasted and finely ground|
1. In a blender or food processor, mix together all ingredients except pecans.
2. Process the mixture until well blended.
3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl; add pecans and stir to combine.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Serve as an excellent salad dressing.
6. Just before serving, stir well.