Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
|Lemon juice||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Dijon style mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy oil/Sunflower oil||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Place mustard and lemon juice in the blander.
2) Grate the lemon rind.
3) Process the mustrad and lemon juice at low speed and gradually add the oil.
4) Blend thoroughly until mixed.
5) In a glass jar, transfer the mixtureand add lemon rind.
6) Shake well.
7) Pour the dressing over salads or on grilled meats and veggies.
TIP: Leftover dressing can be stored in jar and kept in fridge.