Cedar Plank Roasted Rockfish With Roasted Pecan Sherry Wine Vinaigrette
|Rockfish fillets||1 Pound|
|Pecan pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted|
|Sherry wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pure maple syrup||3 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Wild baby greens||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecan halves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), roasted|
|Lime slices||6 (1/4 Inch)|
1) Season and preheat the plank to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the bowl of a food processor, combine together the sherry, pecans, vinegar, maple syryp, garli, lime juice, salt and pepper.
3) On the medium speed, process the ingredients. Pour in the oil very slowly till the mixture is smooth.
4) Into the oval of the preheated plank, place the fish and brush the vinaigrette all over.
5) Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
6) Onto a bed of wild baby greens, place the rockfish.
7) Sprinkle the roasted pecans all over and arrange some sliced of line all around.
8) Serve hot.