Semi Classic Vinaigrette
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Or Use According To Taste)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the oil.
2. Use a small wire whisk or large fork to whisk until ingredients are well blended.
3. Pour the oil, in a slow steady steam while whisking constantly with the other hand, until all of it is incorporated to form a smooth emulsion.
4. Pour into a jar and refrigerate until required, whisking or shaking well before using.
5. Use the dressing for salads or in cooking as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 428 Calories from Fat 418
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.3%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 971.9 mg40.5%
Total Carbohydrates 0.93 g0.31%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.4%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0.32 g0.63%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet