Semi Classic Vinaigrette
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Or Use According To Taste)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the oil.
2. Use a small wire whisk or large fork to whisk until ingredients are well blended.
3. Pour the oil, in a slow steady steam while whisking constantly with the other hand, until all of it is incorporated to form a smooth emulsion.
4. Pour into a jar and refrigerate until required, whisking or shaking well before using.
5. Use the dressing for salads or in cooking as required.