|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||8 Tablespoon|
|Minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Egg yolks||6 , beaten|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat fireproof dish.
2. Cook the lobsters, take out the meat and keep the shells aside.
3. Dice meat as cubes.
4. Mix chives, onion, vinegar and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the lobster meat and heat, not boil, well.
6. On the fireproof dish, arrange the shells and set aside to keep warm.
7. Take the lobster meat out from the sauce and stuff the shells
8. Prepare a mustard-egg yolk mixture. Add a portion of the hot liquid to this mixture and blend well.
9. Keep back in the pan and stirring continuously cook, on low heat, till the sauce becomes thick and smooth.
10. Stir in chopped parsley and add salt to taste.
11. Top stuffed lobster shells with sauce and serve hot.
1. This dish can also be served over buttered toast.
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.3%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 328.5 mg109.5%
Sodium 520.6 mg21.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.52%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 31 g61.8%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet