Low Fat Vichyssoise
|Chopped onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cubed potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Fat free chicken broth||32 Ounce|
|Evaporated skim milk||13 Ounce|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Use cooking spray in a saucepan.
2) Add in the onions and cook till tender, without browning.
3) Add in the potatoes and chicken broth and cook till potatoes soften. Cool.
4) Add into a blender and blend.
5) Transfer back into the saucepan with evaporated milk and gently heat.
6) Add pepper to taste.
7) Decorate with chives if require and serve hot or cold.
8) Tastes better after a day.