|Frozen condensed cream of potato soup||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Tomato||1 , peeled and quartered|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a saucepan, add soup and milk.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat to thaw the soup by continuous stirring. Do not boil.
3) Fold in tomato.
4) Use a blender to beat the ingredients to smooth consistency.
5) Transfer in a bowl and place inside refrigerator to chill for 4 hours or more.
6) Season the soup according to taste.
7) Add more milk or water, to thin the consistency, if desired.
8) Use chilled bowls to serve the soup by garnishing with a mint sprig, if desired.
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.8%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.9 mg5.6%
Sodium 1318.5 mg54.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.87 g3.5%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 13.2%
Calcium 10% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet