|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Chicken broth||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cereal cream/Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Cut off the green tops from the leeks and thinly slice the white portion.
2) In a saucepan, saute the leeks in butter for 5 minutes.
3) Then stir in the sliced potatoes and chicken broth.
4) Cook, uncovered, over a medium heat for about 25 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
5) In a blender, blend half of the potato mixture, return into the saucepan.
6) Then blend the rest of the potato mixture and pour into the saucepan mixture.
7) Stir in rest of the ingredients and heat the soup thoroughly.
8) Serve the Hot Vichyssoise immediately into soup bowls or serve