|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Instant mashed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Prepared For 4 Servings, Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Take a 2 quart saucepan and add onion and broth.
2. Allow the mixture to be heated to boiling.
3. Take off from heat, add potatoes and stir.
4. Cover and keep aside for 8 to 10 minutes for the liquid to be absorbed completely by potatoes.
5. Stir in pepper and evaporated milk.
6. Mix to a creamy, smooth mixture.
7. Cover and place in the refrigerator till served.
8. Garnish with fresh parsley or chives and serve.