|Thinly sliced leek||1 Cup (16 tbs), thoroughly washed (White Portion Only)|
|Canned low sodium chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Ready To Serve)|
|All purpose flour||6 Ounce, pared, finely diced|
|Whole milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Tablespoon (Blend Of Milk And Cream)|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Dash|
|Minced fresh chives/1 teaspoon chopped chives||2 Teaspoon|
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole microwave margarine on High (100%) for 30 seconds until melted. Add leeks and microwave on High for 1 1/2 minutes, until slightly softened.
2. Add chicken broth and potato; cover and microwave on High for 5 minutes, until potato is tender, stirring halfway through cooking. Let stand for 1 minute. Uncover and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
3. Transfer potato-leek mixture to food processor and process until pureed. Return mixture to casserole.
4. Using a wire whisk, stir in milk, half-and-half, pepper, and nutmeg. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
5. Divide soup into 4 soup bowls and sprinkle each portion with an equal amount of chives.