Cooking an unusual combination of venison, fudge and walnuts with port wine.
1 (marinated in wine)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Using a sharp knife and slit open the venison fillet.
2. Put the fudge in venison fillet and roll it back.
3. Place the venison with in flour and coat it on all sides.
4. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and fry the venison.
5. In the same pan, add walnuts and toast it with margarine.
6. Pour in the port wine from the marinade and allow it to reduce.
7. Allow to cook until the meat is tender, and add more wine or water if needed.
8. Serve the venison topped with walnut sauce.