|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Onion||2 Medium, sliced|
|Celery ribs||5 , chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Tablespoon, cracked|
|Carrots||2 , grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3) Marinate the roast for 24 hours, turning multiple times in between.
4) Bake in the oven, uncovered, until cooked as per your taste.
5) Baste the roast by using the marinade.
6) Slice and serve as required.
It is better if the roast is rubbed with salt meat.